Our wooden ring stackers are a great toy for babies and toddlers. This Montessori-inspired toy is designed to encourage the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. We also shape and sand this stacker with round edges for safe play. Your child will use problem-solving skills to learn how to arrange all the rings from smallest to largest.
The center of each ring is the same size, allowing it to be stacked in any direction for frustration-free play. The Stacks of Circles promotes early STEM learning by teaching a child about sorting, size, sequencing, and building.
While it may not be a science experiment or a traditional math problem, babies have their own version of STEM. Science, technology, engineering, and math come in the form of curiosity, exploration, and play!
Why we love it:
1. Develop children's logical thinking ability.
2. Exercise cooperative skills and improve hands-on skills.
3. Enhance the ability to distinguish shapes and things.
4. Promote hand-eye coordination and stimulate sensory development.
5. Develop brain thinking and recognize different colors.